Comment on page
Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you provide to us when you sign up for an account, use our services, or communicate with us. This may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other information that you voluntarily provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide our services to you
- Communicate with you about our services and promotions
- Improve our services and develop new products and features
- Analyze usage of our services
- Prevent fraud and other illegal activities
We may also use your personal information for other purposes that are disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or with your consent.
How We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our service providers who assist us in providing our services to you
- To comply with legal obligations or protect our rights and property
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or other business transaction
- With your consent
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not identify you with third parties for any lawful purpose.
Security of Your Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the instructions in our communications or contacting us directly.
You may also modify or delete your personal information by logging into your account or contacting us directly.
Updates to This Policy